FISHER & PAYKEL 8.5KG WASHER/5KG DRYER COMBO
The Fisher & Paykel 600mm washer dryer fits into a standard space and does the work of a washer and dryer combined – offering a complete laundry solution.
Designed to care for every type of fabric with specialised cycles. Offers low-temperature drying to prevent fabric damage and a reverse-tumble drying action to minimise tangling.
Add a Garment allows you to pause your wash cycle, add or remove an item, then carry on washing.
Hot spin technology reduces moisture content to speed up the drying process – saving time and energy.
Wash and dry an average load in three hours or less.
All that’s required is a cold water inlet, a drain and power – no venting required.
- Depth - 645mm
- Height - 850mm
- Width - 600mm
- Continuous Wash & Dry cycles - 10
- Dry only cycles - 9
- Max spin speed - 1400rpm
- SmartDrive™ Technology
- Spin speeds - 5
- Vortex™ Wash
- Wash only cycles - 10
- Wash Only Cycles
- Quick Wash 30
- Dry Only Cycles
- Air Dry (No Heat)
- Time Dry
- Continuous Wash & Dry Cycles
- Quick Wash
- Wash & Dry Features
- Add a garment
- Anti-fungal door gasket
- Auto gasket flush
- Auto out of balance correction
- Cold water inlet only
- Controlled cold
- Customise cycle
- Delay start
- Detergent dispenser
- Dry temperatures - 2
- Dryness Levels - 3
- Excess foam detection
- Fabric softener dispenser
- Flood protection
- Interior light
- Pre Wash
- Rinse +
- SmartTouch™ Control Dial
- Spin speeds - No Spin, 500, 800, 1100, 1400
- Stainless steel drum
- Time to go indicator
- Water Temperature Controls - 5
- Wrinkle free option
- Capacity (Wash/Dry) - 8.5/5 Kg
- Energy Star Rating (Wash cycle) - 4 star (325kWh/year)
- Energy rating (Dry cycle) - 3.5 star (175kWh/year)
- Water Consumption l/cycle - 61
- Water rating (WELS) - 5 star
- Water usage (per dry cycle) - 34L
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $120
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More