- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
A mini oven (also called a bentop oven) is a great alternative and ideal for a kitchenette or smaller cooking spaces as they take up very little bench space and can be easily stored when not in regular use.
Here are a few ways a mini oven can be a great addition and a new essential appliance in your kitchenette, camper, bach, or granny flat:
- Take up less space than a conventional oven
- They are multifunctional. Combination mini ovens are available with cooking hobs on top for more versatility and (meaning you don’t need to purchase or store a separate hob). Some mini ovens come with a rotisserie option too.
- Easily store it away when not in use as it is compact and has a small benchtop footprint
- No installation cost
- Easy to operate
- Keeps the cooking area cooler when using during warmer months
- Heading away and need a cooker? Mini ovens can be transported at any time from home to the bach, and back again! Simply unplug and take it with you - simple!