MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC OASIS 16L DEHUMIDIFIER
The Mitsubishi Electric Oasis 16L dehumidifier is designed with efficiency and compact style in mind. Offering you stylish and unobtrusive whole home drying for New Zealand conditions.
Super Quiet Operation
Using technology created by the makers of Mitsubishi Electric’s super quiet heat pumps, starting from 37dBA, our Oasis Series 16L is one of quietest dehumidifiers available.
Powerful Moisture Removal
Our Oasis Series of dehumidifiers are amongst the most powerful available. Our range can remove up to 16L of moisture from your home per day (measured at 30°C with 80% relative humidity). And, with the ability to perform down to 1°C you can be assured it will perform year-round. Permanent drainage is also available for long term application.
Multi Directional Drying
All our dehumidifiers allow you to select the direction of airflow; upward, to the rear or wide.
Keeps Working in Cold Conditions
Our dehumidifiers are able to remove moisture in temperatures as cold as 1°C in your home. They do this by utilising hot gas defrost, rather than an electrical heater.
As an alternative to harsh and inefficient tumble dryers, our dehumidifiers can be used to quickly and effectively dry your clothing without compromising delicate fabrics.
Cleans and Purifies the Air
Our Oasis Series dehumidifiers are designed to combat mildew, mould and dampness in walls, furnishings and carpets – removing allergens from the air as it is passed through our antibacterial filters. Helping you to create and drier, healthier home.
This function reduces and controls the growth of mould, lowering humidity to 40% for two hours a day for a small room or 50% for four hours for a large room (humidity is kept between 60-70% at all other times).
Washable Air Purifying Filter
A two-layer photocatalytic filter that helps remove pollen and dust particles and absorb odours for cleaner, healthier air. This filter is easily washed and should only need replacing once every two years!
High Humidity Indicator
Alerts you to humidity levels of above 75%, so that you can avoid asthma and allergy-causing dust mites.
Slim and Light
Stylish, slimline casing and carefully placed air inlets, allow our dehumidifiers to be positioned along walls, next to windows, or in other tight spaces without getting in the way. And, starting at only 11.7kg the Oasis Series is among the lightest available, making them easily transportable.
Easy to Use LCD Display
Our full Oasis range incorporates an LCD display screen for ease of use. With the ability to monitor humidity and temperature control is a breeze.
Our Oasis Series is able to constantly monitor room temperature, selecting the optimal humidity level and adjusting operation to match, saving you both time and money.
- Moisture Removal Capacity: 16.0L per day, 30°C, 80% RH
- Water Collection Tank Capacity: 4.0L approx.
- Low Temperature Performance: Hot Gas Defrost
- Noise Levels: 37dBA (low operation speed), 41dBA (laundry mode)
- Air Purifiers/Filters: Yes, Anti Bacterial
- Mildew Guard Elite - Internal Drying Mode: Yes
- Weight/Portability: 11.7kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH, mm): 384 x 183 x 570
- Laundry Drying with 12 Hour Timer: Yes
- Multi Directional Airflow Swing Louvre: 3 Directions (wide/upward/rear)
- Humidity Indicator: 50/55/60/65/70% RH, Auto Mode, Dust Mite Alarm
- Automatic One Touch Easy Dehumidifying: Yes
- Timer: 1 - 9 hours On/Off Timer
- Child Lock: Yes
- Drive Mode: 7 Modes: Auto / Low / Air Purifier / Low Temp / Mildew Guard / Easy Dehumidifying / Laundry Mode
- Permanent Hose Attachment: Yes
- Energy Usage on Continuous Running: 0.3 kW/hr
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $15
- ENTERTAINMENT – Micro systems, TV Wall Brackets
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans, Fan heaters
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Hand-held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $25
- ENTERTAINMENT - Audio Portable Systems
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Coffee Machines, Steam Cleaners,
FREIGHT CATEGORY 4 - $49
- COOKING – Cooktops
- ENTERTAINMENT – Small TV’s
FREIGHT CATEGORY 5 - $89 for North Island, $120 for South Island
- COOKING – Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – TV’s
- HEATING & COOLING – Air Conditioning units
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More