LG WHITE 310L BOTTOM MOUNT FRIDGE FREEZER
Stylish and practical, the LG 310L Anti-fingerprint Bottom Mount Fridge keeps your perishables fresh for longer and your kitchen classy.
- Backed by an inverter linear compressor, the LG 310L Anti-fingerprint Bottom Mount Fridge operates with reduced noise and vibration.
- The reversible hinged doors of this fridge can swing either to the left or to the right, making sure they don’t interfere with adjacent cabinets and appliances when opened*.
- Using a Multi Air Flow system, this LG fridge allows air to circulate through strategically-positioned vents, for consistent and uniform cooling.
- Integrated with bright LED lighting, you can easily locate and grab what you need inside this LG Refrigerator.
- For easy troubleshooting, this LG Anti-fingerprint Bottom Mount Fridge is compatible with the Smart Diagnosis smartphone app**.
- Total Capacity (L) 310
- Refrigerator Capacity 187L
- Freezer Capacity 123L
- Refrigerator Style Bottom Mount Fridges
- Height (mm) 1737
- Depth - Without Door (mm) 588
- Depth - Without Handle (mm) 645
- Depth - With Door & Handle (mm) 645
- Width (mm) 600
- Weight 69kg
- Energy Consumption per year 282kWh/year
- Energy Rating 4 Star
- Finish White
- Hidden Hinges Yes
- Door Open Alarm Yes
- BioShield Anti-Bacterial Seal Yes
- Smart Diagnosis Yes
- Interior Lamp LED
- Shelving 3 x Tempered Glass
- Door Baskets 3 Fixed, 2 Adjustable
- Drawers 1 Moisture Balance Crisper
- Egg Box Yes
- Refrigerant Type R600a
- Compressor Type Inverter Compressor
- Drawers 3 x Large Plastic, 1 x Small Plastic
- Express Freeze Yes
- Smart Diagnosis, Reversible Door
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour + 3 Years Parts only on the Sealed Refrigeration System (Compressor, Condenser, Evaporator, Dryer & Tubing)
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners.
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Microwaves, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- SMALL APPLIANCES – Vacuum Cleaners
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However, we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Flyways national distribution network. Read More