BEKO 60CM 8 FUNCTION STOVE S/STEEL
Despite its standard dimensions, the 77 litre Beko freestanding cooker has among the most spacious interiors in its class.
This large interior provides enough room to roast a big turkey, or prepare a big feast for the entire family and friends. Beko freestanding cooker trays are large enough to cook up to 25% more food in one go, a smart feature that makes it easier to cook large meals. Additionally, the 55mm deep tray is ideally suited for roasting or baking.
Multidimensional cooking is the new generation of professional cooking technology that activates all heating elements on a multidimensional level. The upper, lower, and fan heating elements - combined with the fan - all work simultaneously to provide even heat and temperature distribution. To make cleaning of cooker interior easier, the side racks can be simply detached without the need for a special tool.
- Oven feature Multifunctional Cooking
- Gross volume 77 L
- Cavity volume 65 L
- Multidimensional cooking Yes
- Cooling fan Yes
- Max. temperature 280 deg
- Total power consumption 8.2 kW
- Colour Stainless steel
- Interior lighting 1 x Round Light (rear)
- Layers of door glass 2
- Inner door type Full glass (removable)
- Removable side racks Yes / 5 levels
- Telescopic pull-out shelf system 1 Standard Level (Grill)
- Storage compartment at bottom Metal Drawer
- Splashback Standard
- Timer LCD
- Key Lock Yes
- Catalytic liner on back wall Yes
- Catalytic liner on side walls Yes
- Cooktop Type Electric (vitroceramic)
- Rear left zone 1.2 kW (140mm)
- Rear right zone 1.7 kW (180mm)
- Front left zone 0.7/1.7 kW (120/180mm)
- Front right zone 1.2 kW (140mm)
- Number of functions 8
- Cooking functions Fan Supported Top/Bottom Heating, Fan Only, Bottom Heating, Top & Bottom Heating, Fan Heating, Full Grill, Grill + Fan, 3D Multidimensional Cooking
- Cooking tray (standard) 1
- Cooking tray (deep) 1
- Tray Rack 1
- Wire Rack for Side Racks 2
- Built-in dimensions (WxDxH) cabinet 600 x 600 x 900 mm
- Unpacked height 900 mm
- Unpacked width 600 mm
- Unpacked depth 600 mm
- Unpacked weight 54.7 Kg
- Packed height 1025 mm
- Packed width 660 mm
- Packed depth 700 mm
- Packed weight 59.2 Kg
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners.
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However, we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Flyways national distribution network. Read More