THE CONTROL GRIP - BREVILLE STICK MIXER
The Control Grip Breville Stick Mixer - easy on the hands, tough on food.
Making a simple soup with a traditional stick mixer can be hard work for your hands. Fingers held in awkward positions and the suctioning of the stick mixer to the pot are the main causes for this discomfort.
Breville's Control GripTM Stick Mixer has an ergonomic trigger switch operation, a soft touch grip to prevent slipping, and an anti-suction blending action...all helping to ensure that your favourite comfort food is comfortable to make.
Designed to fit the hand in its most ergonomic position for better control. Ease of use is further aided with the easy to use, one finger, trigger operation. Stick Mixers are notorious for suctioning themselves to the bottom of the bowl, making it hard to stay in control. Breville's unique bell-shaped leg design interrupts the suction, ensuring you control of your processing task.
- With ice crushing blades and anti-suction base.
- Up to 80% less suction than other stick mixers*.
- Variable speed settings.
(*Based on water lift test, April 2011 vs. leading stick mixers.)
- Adjustable speed control. Low to high control for precise blending and processing.
- 1.25 litre blending jug with handle
- Easy to clean dishwasher safe parts
- 220 - 240 Volts
- 600 Watts
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $120
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More