BEKO 407L PLATINUM FRIDGE/FREEZER
Two separate cooling systems help to maintain optimal humidity and freshness and ensures there are no transfer of odours between the fridge and freezer.
Negative ions will neutralise the bacteria that cause odours. So thanks to the inbuilt odour-removal, even your taste in cheese won’t smell out the fridge.
Brighter, more durable and more energy efficient than standard bulb lighting.
Thanks to Beko active fresh blue light technology, the process of photosynthesis continues in the fridge which prolongs the storage life of fresh fruit and vegetables while maintaining their natural flavours and nutritional elements.
The antibacterial door seal prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge.
There is no need to manually defrost the freezer. This great feature prevents ice building up and restricting valuable storage space.
- Total Gross Volume - 407L
- Fridge Gross Volume - 821L
- Freezer Gross Volume - 126L
- Total net volume - 353L
- Fridge net volume - 269L
- Freezer net volume - 84L
- Energy rating - 3.5 Stars
- Energy consumption - 365 kWh/Yeaer
- Voltage - 220-240
- Frequency - 50 Hz
- Maximum Current Intensity - 1.25 A
- Door colour - Platinum
- Cooling System Type - Frost Free
- Neofrost™ Cooling Technology - Yes
- Control System Type - Electronic Internal
- Adjustable feet - Front Adjustable
- Reversible Doors - Yes
- Refrigerant - R600a
- Active Seal Guard - Yes
- Active ionizer - Yes
- Active fresh blue light - Yes
- Door racks - 3 x Full Width
- Egg trays - 12 Eggs Capacity
- Crisper type Standard
- Fridge illumination - LEDs on Left Wall
- Freezer drawers - 3
- Ice maker type - Ice Bank with Ice Block
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More