WESTINGHOUSE 60CM WHITE FREESTANDING ACTIVEDRY DISHWASHER
The Westinghouse 60cm White Freestanding ActiveDry Dishwasher comes with 6 pre-set washing programs including: Fast 30min, Heavy, Time save 50minutes, Eco 50°C, Pre-wash and Delicate.
The FlexZone half load option uses less water than the full load options due to the lower number of dishes to clean. This makes it extremely efficient, eco-friendly and cost-effective to run.
- Faster wash
- FlexZone half load option
- Quiet operation
- Adjustable top basket
- Delay start – 3hrs, 6hrs & 9hrs
- AquaStop antiflood protection
- Active dry drying system
- 2x spray arms
- 4.5-star WELS water rating
- 3-star energy rating
- 6 wash programs
- Push button electric
- Black finish control panel
- Black finish knob/button
- Time remaining indicator
- Wash progress indicator
- Rinse aid indicator
- End indicator
- Service code indicator
- Program selected indicator
- Tablet function indicator
- Delay end indicator
- Child lock on control panel
- Overfill protection
- Bottom catchment tray
- 3-stage filter system
- 5 spray levels
- 4x foldable cup shelves
- Modular cutlery basket
- 4x foldable racks
- Height: 850mm
- Width: 598mm
- Depth: 598mm
- Product height excluding removable worktop: 820mm
- height adjustment: 20mm
- Weight: 49kg
- Capacity: 13 place settings
- Colour: White
- Basket colour: Grey
- Noise level dBA: 47
- Water supply: Cold or hot (maximum 60°C)
- Service cord length: 180
- Inlet hose length: 170
- Drain hose length: 180
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $15
- ENTERTAINMENT – Micro systems, TV Wall Brackets
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans, Fan heaters
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Hand-held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $25
- ENTERTAINMENT - Audio Portable Systems
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Coffee Machines, Steam Cleaners,
FREIGHT CATEGORY 4 - $49
- COOKING – Cooktops
- ENTERTAINMENT – Small TV’s
FREIGHT CATEGORY 5 - $89 for North Island, $120 for South Island
- COOKING – Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – TV’s
- HEATING & COOLING – Air Conditioning units
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More