The refrigerator is considered a favourite kitchen appliance - so much so that some people have two or more in their home! Check out these fast facts about this popular appliance for you to consider when it comes time to upgrade or replace your refrigerator.
The refrigerator is one of the most favourite (and most used) kitchen appliances - so much so that some people have two or more in their home.
Check out these fast facts about this popular appliance for you to consider when it comes time to upgrade or replace your refrigerator.
- Typically, a bigger fridge tends to use more power than a smaller one.
- The fridge is one of the few household appliances that is always running which means a loud one can become a major annoyance. Silent fridges don’t exist yet, but you can find models that are super quiet.
- Multi-drawers (often between the fridge and freezer) are a separate compartment that regulate humidity like a crisper but has more stable temperatures.
- Adjustable temperature zones like these are an especially good fit for things like meats and cheeses, or as a makeshift in-fridge beer or wine cooler.
- Lots of fridges can serve as a convenient source of fresh, filtered water.
- Smart refrigerators have taken a big step forward in recent years. Some are now equipped with Wi-Fi-enabled touch screens to manage groceries, calendars, to-do lists, watch TV and more.
These are just some of the things to consider when upgrading your refrigerator. Explore our wide range of refrigerator options instore today and talk to our team for friendly service and the right advice.