BOSCH 60CM STAINLESS STEEL BUILT-IN DISHWASHER
Please note: This unit is currently out of stock however we are taking back orders for the item.
With the time delay function you can pre-select the programme for the desired start time.
This allows you to handle your appliance conveniently, at any time during the day, during work hours or at night. After the start of the programme a display indicates the precise remaining time.
The load weight is detected by a rotary speed sensor which adjusts the water level. The load sensor provides optimal water usage even for half loads or partial loads, saving water and electricity.
The heat recycling reservoir located in the side panel of the machine maximises the performance by using heat that is generated in each cycle to pre-heat cold water used for the next cycle before it enters the dishwasher. The heat exchanger also works effectively as a residual heat drying system which is extremely energy efficient and a gentle form of drying.
The AquaSensor regulates the water usage depending on the type and degree of soiling, using light beams to manage the rinse. Depending on remaining food particles, grease or detergent residues in the rinse, the rinsing process is assessed to evaluate whether it needs to be continued.
The IntensiveZone option, which can be added to many programmes, ensures a higher spraying pressure and increases the temperature in the lower basket. Heavily soiled pots and pans are cleaned optimally whilst more delicate dishes can be placed in the upper basket.
Thanks to the multi-award-winning Zeolith® technology, the opportunity to save energy saving is now even better, with brilliant drying results. The drying process uses very little energy and the power usage is reduced considerably: lowest energy consumption in the best energy efficiency class A+++ or even 10% less. The secret for this energy saving is the natural mineral Zeolith. It is regenerated after every wash cycle, lasts for the life of the dishwasher and never needs to be replaced.
This unique tray for long-stemmed glasses has been specially designed for Bosch dishwashers equipped with the VarioFlex, VarioFlex Plus or VarioFlex Pro basket systems. It enables cleaning of long-stemmed wine and champagne glasses brilliantly while holding them securely in place. The glass tray, which accommodates four long-stemmed glasses, can easily be slotted into the lower basket. Simple swivel-catches quickly lock the glasses in place, while the new improved Glass 40° programme ensures superb cleaning results. The new Bosch GlassSecure Tray – recommended by SCHOTT ZWIESEL.
The AquaStop system cuts off the water supply directly at the tap outlet in the case of leaks. AquaStop operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, provided the dishwasher is switched on at the mains.
The brushless, frictionless construction of this advanced motor offers maximum efficiency, economy, durability and performance. Plus, with up to three levels of sound insulation and targeted spray jets, the result is a dishwasher that's even quieter.
This innovative rinsing technology maximises efficiency and ensures environmentally friendly rinsing for excellent cleaning results. The water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
The new glass 40° programme gently cleans glasses such as high-quality crystal glasses, while providing optimum drying and achieving a brilliant shine. This is made possible through lower temperatures, an adjustment in the rinsing agent temperature and an extension of the drying period. Shiny glasses and residue-free drying are clear proof of a brilliant and gentle cleaning result.
A child-proof door lock prevents the door from being opened and the programme being altered during the cycle. This prevents injuries caused by hot steam and accidental adjustments to the programme settings.
The multicoloured TFT display provides information quickly. With pictures and easily legible type, it shows what cycles and options were selected, the dishwashing progress, time remaining, and much more. Handy instructions guide users through cycles and offer useful information on the best use of the dishwasher, and on saving water and energy.
Water usage, water temperature and rinse time are adjusted exactly to suit the level of soiling. This provides best results while saving water and energy.
- 15 international place settings
- 4,5 stars Star energy rating, 5 Star WELS water rating
- 12 litres water consumption per wash and 205kWh energy consumption, based on Eco 45°C program
- Built-under Dishwasher - 60 cm wide
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless steel interior tub
- Effortless door closing
- Hidden control buttons integrated into the top of the door
- 8 Programs
- Auto Gentle, 35-45 °C
- Auto Wash, 45-65 °C
- Auto Intensive, 65-75 °C
- Eco Wash, 45 °C
- ExtraQuiet 40dB, 50 °C
- Glass Wash, 40 °C
- Quick Wash 60 Minutes, 65 °C
- Quick Wash 29 Minutes, 45 °C
- 6 Wash Options
- Machine Care: Maintains your dishwasher's optimum performance and hygiene
- SpeedPerfect: Up to 50% faster wash time
- Half Load: For half-sized loads, reduces energy, water & time
- Intensive Zone: Powerful cleaning in the bottom basket
- HygienePlus: Hotter final rinse, for increased hygiene
- Shine & Dry: Energy efficient drying cycle that gently provides streak-free shine in delicate glass and table wear by harnessing the power of Zeolith.
- Zeolite-Drying: A unique and energy efficient function that harnesses the power of Zeolith, producing table ready, streak free glass and tableware
- ActiveWater™: Automatic load adjustment recognises the load condition in three steps and ensures that only the amount of electricity and water required for that load is used
- DosageAssist™: Maximises the effectiveness of detergent tablets. The tablet is dropped into a specially engineered tray and is completely dissolved. For superior cleaning performance and a quieter wash.
- EcoSilence Drive® quiet and energy-efficient brushless motor (BLDC)
- BLDC Main Pump: Variable water & spray pressure to achieve optimum cleaning results
- BLDC Drain Pump: Fast and extra quiet draining of water, no gargling sounds
- AquaSensor™ technology: Regulates the water usage depending on the type and degree of soiling
- LoadSensor technology: Provides for optimal water usage even for half loads or partial loads, saving water and electricity
- AutoBrilliance™: Automatic detergent and rinse aid sensor
- Heat Exchanger: Extremely efficient and gentle drying.
- Alternating spray-arm washing
- 5 spray levels
- VarioDrawer™ Pro: Third loading level for cutlery & utensils
- VarioFlex™ Pro basket system with red coloured touchpoints
- 6 foldable plate racks in top basket
- 8 foldable plate racks in bottom basket
- 2 foldable cup shelves in top basket
- 2 foldable cup shelves in bottom basket
- RackmaticPlus™: 3-stage top basket can be adjusted to three height levels to maximise convenience
- Moveable cutlery basket in lower basket
- Glass rack in lower basket for tall stemmed glasses
- GlassSecure Tray: Securely holds 4 long stemmed wine glasses
- Large item spray head: For washing extra large items such as baking trays and rangehood filters
- Vapor barrier plate included
- Quiet operation 42 dB
- EmotionLight: Internal lighting for increased visibility
- TFT Display in full colour on front panel
- TFT Display in full colour on inner door
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator
- Real Time Clock
- Time delay start: Delay programme start time by 1-24 hours to suit your schedule
- Electronic rinse aid indicator
- AquaStop™ Plus: Water supply device with lifetime anti-flood protection
- Child door lock
- Appliance dimensions (HxWxD) - 815 mm x 598 mm x 573 mm
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $15
- ENTERTAINMENT – Micro systems, TV Wall Brackets
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans, Fan heaters
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Hand-held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $25
- ENTERTAINMENT - Audio Portable Systems
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Coffee Machines, Steam Cleaners,
FREIGHT CATEGORY 4 - $49
- COOKING – Cooktops
- ENTERTAINMENT – Small TV’s
FREIGHT CATEGORY 5 - $89 for North Island, $120 for South Island
- COOKING – Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – TV’s
- HEATING & COOLING – Air Conditioning units
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More