MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC 5.8KW RAPID HEAT FLOOR CONSOLE HEAT PUMP
The RapidHeat KJ50 heat pump is New Zealand's quietest floor console ever.
Featuring industry leading Rapid Heat technology, the RapidHeat KJ50 provides optimum performance. With a new slim design the RapidHeat KJ50 sits discreetly at floor level. Meanwhile three uniquely shaped vanes control airflow to provide you with optimum air distribution that is customizable to your preference.
Rapid Heating Technology
The Mitsubishi Electric RapidHeat Floor Console Series ensures the perfect room temperature is reached faster with new Rapid Heating Technology. Advanced Sensors coupled with Intuitive Control Logic mean optimal running temperatures are reached in the shortest amount of time possible with maximum energy efficiency. Automatically activated at start up in low temperature conditions and when two-way air flow is selected, warm air is blown in a downward direction first before the air is returned back into the indoor unit where it is reheated a second time before it is released again. As a result, a room can now heat up to twice as fast in comparison to our previous model meaning our floor consoles are more energy efficient than ever.
Sleek, Sophisticated Design
Mitsubishi Electric RapidHeat Floor Consoles features clean, sharp lines creating a streamlined, modern floor mounted heating. The removable base allows the Rapid Heat Series to be recessed into your wall. This dramatically reduces the depth of the indoor unit from 215mm to 145mm - a decrease of 33%! The perfect solution for unobtrusive floor mounted heating or for new buildings and renovation projects.
Multi Vane Flow - Even Heat Distribution
The RapidHeat Series allows for complete customisation for ultimate comfort. The multi vane flow function blows warm air in both an upward and downward direction providing even and effective heating whilst also eliminating draughts. This is achieved via three uniquely shaped vanes that are designed for better airflow control and the freedom to customise them to your preference.
High Energy Efficiency
RapidHeat Floor Consoles (KJ25/35/50) utilise advanced sensors with Intuitive Control Logic Technology to offer unparalleled low temperature heating performance in the shortest amount of time, whilst maintaining maximum energy efficiency. They also feature Econo Cool which switches airflow to Swing Mode; ensuring you use less energy to provide an overall cooling effect during the summer months.
Optional Wi-Fi Control Upgrade
With the addition of award-winning Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Control, you can control and monitor your heat pump from absolutely anywhere via your smartphone, tablet or online account.
Optional HyperCore Upgrade
If you experience cold temperatures and/or high humidity during the winter months, then you should consider upgrading your floor console to a HyperCore.
- Type: Single Split, Inverter
- Capacity - Cooling: 5.0 kW
- Capacity - Heating: 5.8 kW
- Star rating - Cooling: 2.5
- Star rating - Heating: 3
- Operation Range - Cooling: -10 / +46
- Operation Range - Heating: -15 / +24
- Sensible Cooling Conditions, Indoor: 27°C DB, 20°C WB. Outdoor: 35°C DB.
- Dry function will not work when the room temperature is below 13°C.
- Dimensions: 750mmW x 215mmD x 600mmH
- Weight: 15 kg
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $120
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More