MIELE POWERFLEX INDUCTION COOKTOP
This innovative glass cooktop will look attractive in any kitchen, and provides versatility with its 4 cooking zones including PowerFlex area.
The broad performance spectrum includes a keeping warm function and TwinBooster. It can also connect to the rangehood using an automatic communication function, meaning less cooking decisions for you.
- Heating type Heating type Induction
- Construction type Independent of oven
- Design Elegant glass ceramic surface
- Print design
- LightPrint All-round stainless steel frame
- Ring details No. of rings 4
- PowerFlex rings Number 2
- Diameter in mm 150x230
- Power rating in W 2.100
- Booster in W 3.000
- TwinBooster in W 3700
- Ring Position front left
- Type Dual-circuit ring
- Diameter in mm 180-280
- Power rating in W 2600
- Booster in W 3000
- TwinBooster in W 3700
- Ring Position rear left
- Type Dual-circuit ring
- Diameter in mm 100-160
- Power rating in W 1400
- Booster in W 2200 Ring
- Position Rear centre right
- Type PowerFlex bridge
- Diameter in mm 230x390
- Power rating in W 3400
- Booster in W 4800
- TwinBooster in W 7400
- User convenience
- Operation via touchpad sensors
- Direct Control Plus Pan/Pan-size sensors
- Stop & Go function
- Minute minder
- Automatic switch-off for all rings
- Keeping warm
- Individual setting options (e.g. audible signal tones)
- Indicators Digital power level display
- Appliance networking
- Automatic function Con@ctivity 2.0
- Pre-equipped Cleaning convenience
- Easy to clean ceramic surface
- Safety cut-out Lock function
- System lock Integrated cooling fan
- Overheating protection
- Residual heat indicator
- Technical data
- Dimensions in mm (width) 806
- Dimensions in mm (depth) 526
- Built-in height with mains connection box in mm 45
- Cutout dimensions in mm (width) 780
- Cutout dimensions in mm (depth) 500
- Total connected load in kW 7 4
- Weight in kg 13
- Voltage in V 230
- Fuse rating in A 0
- Frequency in Hz 50-60
- Number of phases 1
- Cable length in m 1 4
- Standard accessories
- Connection cable
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item including fair wear and tear during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops tablets mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More