BOSCH 652L STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE DOOR
Please note: This unit is currently out of stock however we are taking back orders for the item.
A large capacity and nofrost side-by-side fridge-freezer with 3 star-rating. It cools efficiently and saves you from defrosting.
- Cools especially efficiently.
- VitaFresh: keeps fresh food crisp for longer – thanks to extra low temperatures for fish and meat & adjustable humidity for fruit and vegetables
- NoFrost: never defrost again, thanks to perfect protection from ice formation - that saves time and effort.
- In door electronics: modern display in the door - convenient to operate and read when the door is closed.
- Containers on telescopic rails or fully telescopic rails slide smoothly and safely out of the appliance. They're easy to handle and give a clear view of the food stored.
SuperFreezing protects frozen food from defrosting when adding new food to the freezer, and the new food freezes faster. Appliances with an automatic freezing function return to normal operation once the required temperature is reached. This prevents energy waste.
If the SuperCooling function is activated, food that's just been purchased is cooled more quickly. At the same time, it stops food already in the fridge from warming up. The temperature is lowered by pushing a button to 2°C at the lowest. To prevent unnecessary power consumption, the function automatically switches back after about 6 hours.
With a NoFrost model, the humidity in the air is collected on the central fin evaporator rather than building up in the appliance or on the foods. This chiller, which draws the warmth out of the freezer area, automatically defrosts from time to time. The resultant condensation is taken to the outside and evaporated using the compressor warmth in a special collecting pan. This lowers humidity in the appliance, which means that almost no ice forms. So you don't need to worry about defrosting any more.
The fan-assisted MultiAirflow System causes gentle, even currents of cold air to emerge at all levels of the chilling and freezing area. Temperature fluctuations are minimised and cooling times reduced – which helps your foods retain their flavour for longer.
LED lights bring a completely new lighting concept to fridges, guaranteeing even, glare-free interior illumination. LED lights use less electricity than conventional fridge lights and last an (appliance) lifetime.
Now you can compete with any beach bar. With fresh ice cubes from the practical removable IceTwister, your cold drinks will taste even better. Fills 20 ice cubes per fill. It's quick and easy, and you won't spill water when you're filling it.
An extra-deep frozen food drawer for practical stacking of frozen foods container or large frozen items like gateaux or pizzas. No matter whether you have to cater for a child’s birthday or freeze a wedding cake – in the BigBox you will find enough space for large frozen goods.
- 652 litres total gross volume
- Net capacity, total: 604 l
- Net fridge capacity: 380 l
- Net freezer capacity 224 litres
- Stainless steel doors with EasyClean finish
- Independent controls for fridge and freezer
- 3 Star Rating Energy Efficiency
- Energy consumption: 549 kWh/yr
- 4 safety glass shelves of which 3 are height adjustable, Extendable glass shelf 2 shelves extendable
- transparent sliding crisper drawers for meat/fish, fruit and vegetables
- 2 door shelf large, 2 door shelf small
- Dairy compartment and egg rack
- 5 door shelves
- Frost free Multi Airflow system
- FrostFree MultiAirflow cooling
- Super freezing with automatic switch off
- LED interior light in fridge section
- LED Illumination in freezer section
- Automatic defrost in fridge section
- Door-closing aid
- Acoustic warning system
- Icetwister - easy twist ice dispenser
- 1 x egg tray
- H 175.6 cm x W 91.2 cm x D 73.2 cm
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $15
- ENTERTAINMENT – Micro systems, TV Wall Brackets
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans, Fan heaters
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Hand-held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $25
- ENTERTAINMENT - Audio Portable Systems
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Coffee Machines, Steam Cleaners,
FREIGHT CATEGORY 4 - $49
- COOKING – Cooktops
- ENTERTAINMENT – Small TV’s
FREIGHT CATEGORY 5 - $89 for North Island, $120 for South Island
- COOKING – Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – TV’s
- HEATING & COOLING – Air Conditioning units
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More