BOSCH 60CM FREESTANDING COOKER
Please note: This unit is currently out of stock however we are taking back orders for the item.
Bosch freestanding cooker with gas cooktop and 3D hotair: achieve perfect baking and roasting results on multiple levels simultaneously.
Wok Burner: powerful cooking at up to 13.5Mj/h.
3D Hotair: perfect results thanks to optimal distribution of heat on up to 3 levels simultaneously.
EcoClean Direct: cleaning made easy thanks to a special coating on the rear, side walls and roof that absorbs grime.
- Burners: 2 standard, 1 economy, 1 wok burner
- Front left: Wok burner 13.5 Mj/h
- Rear left: Standard burner 6.5 Mj/h
- Rear right: Standard burner 6.5 Mj/h
- Front right: Economy burner 4 Mj/h
- One hand electronic ignition
- Flame failure device fitted to each individual burner
- 2 PC Cast-iron trivets with rubber feet
- Multi-function oven with 7 heating methods
- Grey enamelled cavity - 66L capacity
- LED Display (Red)
- Full glass inner door
- EcoClean Direct : rear, side walls & ceiling
- Electronic clock
- Rapid heating-up
- Halogen lighting
- Length of mains cable: 120 cm
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Total connected load electric: 3.3 KW
- 850 mm x 600 mm x 600 mm
- Construction type Free-standing
- Energy input Mixed fuel - gas and electric
- Installation typology Freestanding appliance
- Type of heating Electricity
- Cavity width (cm) 48.2 cm
- Cavity height (cm) 32.9 cm
- Cavity depth (cm) 42.0 cm
- Dimensions of the product (mm) 850 x 600 x 600 mm
- Depth with door open (mm) 1050 mm
- Net weight (kg) 59.555 kg
- Energy efficiency class A
- Energy consumption per cycle conventional (2010/30/EC) 0.98 kWh/cycle
- Energy consumption per cycle forced air convection (2010/30/EC) 0.79 kWh/cycle
- Included accessories cavity 1 1 x enamel baking tray / 1 x grill tray / 2 x grid / 1 x universal pan / 1 x WOK attachment ring
- Length electrical supply cord (cm) 120 cm
- Electrical connection rating (W) 3
- Plug type No plug
- Voltage (V) 220-240 V
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $15
- ENTERTAINMENT – Micro systems, TV Wall Brackets
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans, Fan heaters
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Hand-held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $25
- ENTERTAINMENT - Audio Portable Systems
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Coffee Machines, Steam Cleaners,
FREIGHT CATEGORY 4 - $49
- COOKING – Cooktops
- ENTERTAINMENT – Small TV’s
FREIGHT CATEGORY 5 - $89 for North Island, $120 for South Island
- COOKING – Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – TV’s
- HEATING & COOLING – Air Conditioning units
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More