ELECTROLUX 90CM MAXI SENSE 3 ZONE INDUCTION COOKTOP
90cm 3 inline maxisense induction cooktop with halo lighting, 14 stage slide and touch control, auto max and stop & go function!
For the ultimate design statement, stunning halo lighting around the edges of the cooktop provides a striking look, whether your cooktop is in use or not.
Maxisense cook tops offer the ultimate in cooking flexibility, allowing the consumer to break free from the marked pot zones on traditional cook top surfaces.
Maxisense Induction combines the speed of gas with the addition of precise control. A range of cooking zones allow the cook to prepare any sized meal faster with a more consistently high quality.
Maxisense cooktops are easy to use and intuitive featuring touch and slide control. Simply slide your finger along the glass surface to change cooking temperature instantly.
Have complete control with precise cooking. Cook from simmer to a boil instantly while using induction technology. Providing the ultimate in safety induction cooking generates heat in the cookware, so surfaces around the pot are cool to touch. The cooking environment remains cooler and is therefore safer too. The surface is also easy to clean, as spills can be simply wiped away.
- High performance induction technology
- Residual heat indicators all zones
- Minute minder
- Auto warm-up function
- STOP & GO function
- Touch and slide controls
- Child safety device
- Acoustic signal
- Materials/Colour - black
- Trim finish - bevelled sides only
- Removable trim (for cleaning) - No
- Wok included designed to fit cooktop - No
- Total product height (mm) - 55
- Total product width (mm) - 914
- Total product depth (mm) - 414
- Cut out width (mm) - 892
- Cut out depth (mm) - 392
- Controls of Cooktops - slide touch pad
- Position of controls - front
- Functions of Cooktops - stop and go, automatic warm up, timer, Keep warm function, auto heat up, cooking timer with acoustic signal, booster, automax, acoustic signal
- Indicators/display - fault indicator, residual heat warning lamps,3 level residual heat indicator
- Features of Cooktop - safety cut off
- Timer of Cooktop programmable - 99min,auto off, countdown, Count Up
- Readable temperature setting - No
- Cooking zones - 3
- Pot sensors - Yes
- Boost function - Yes
- Left front zone - induction extended
- Left front Watts - 2300
- Left front boost watts - 3200
- Left front diameter - 210
- Centre front zone induction - extended
- Centre front Watts - 2300
- Centre front diameter - 210
- Right front zone - induction extended
- Right front Watts - 2300
- Right front diameter - 210
- Connected load KW - 6.9
- Type of connection - hardwired
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $120
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More