ELECTROLUX 90CM FREE STANDING COOKER
90cm freestanding cooker with induction hob and electric multifunction pyrolytic oven.
Introducing an oven that cleans itself. Pyrolytic cleaning removes the need for you to use harsh chemicals to clean your oven. Simply set the Pyrolytic function, come back when it is complete and wipe away the residue.
Experience a simpler, more enjoyable way to cook. Our unique Intuitive Oven Interface (IOI) makes our ovens so easy to use you wont need a manual. Plus the elegant full colour screen displays temperature and function feedback so you can easily program and check your cooking for impressive results without the extra effort.
Elegant and stylish, the full colour screen displays temperature and function feedback. The high definition full colour animation clearly shows the oven's status and proves that functional design can be beautiful too. What's more, the Black oven range has a full black front when powered off. Yet, with just one touch from your finger, the oven display will come to life and be ready to create your next delicious meal.
Designed for the entertainer and large families, this large capacity 125-litre oven will make catering for every occasion quick and easy. Plus, energy use is also kept to a minimum, despite its size.
Cook each dish to perfection with the Twin Fan System. Fans rotate in opposite directions, distributing heat evenly throughout the oven, so you enjoy great results every time.
Take grilling to a new level of flexibility with the split grill system. Select to utilise both of the powerful grill elements, or just the one, depending on your cooking needs. For further control of your grilling, select to grill on either low or high temperature levels, or with the assistance of the fan.
For added safety and confidence in the kitchen, the cooler touch door features an innovative door cooling system with quadruple glazed door panels. The design minimises heat being transferred outside the oven, while ensuring a cooler touch oven door.
Have complete control with precise cooking. Cook from simmer to a boil instantly while using induction technology. Providing the ultimate in safety induction cooking generates heat in the cookware, so surfaces around the pot are cool to touch. The cooking environment remains cooler and is therefore safer too. The surface is also easy to clean, as spills can be simply wiped away.
Bring two zones together when cooking with larger pots and pans with just one touch. Thanks to LinkZone, you enjoy the flexibility to control the way your hob is configured.
Ideal for extra-large pots, the super-sized MaxiZone induction zone offers up to 5200 Watts of power in boost mode.
Maxisense Induction combines the speed of gas with the addition of precise control. A range of cooking zones allow the cook to prepare any sized meal faster with a more consistently high quality
Maxisense cooktops are easy to use and intuitive featuring touch and slide control. Simply slide your finger along the glass surface to change cooking temperature instantly
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven
- IOI makes cooking easy
- Elegant and effective oven display
- Huge 125L gross capacity oven
- Twin fan system
- Split grill system
- Fully programmable electronic timer
- High performance induction technology
- Freedom to create with LinkZone
- Domestic warranty details (yrs) - 2
- Oven fuel - electric
- Materials/Colour - mark resistant stainless steel,black
- Controls of Oven - IOI,touch
- Plinth colour (kickboard) - stainless steel
- Built in/ slot in - Yes
- Front/rear controls - front
- Storage drawer - Yes
- Total height (mm) - 926
- Total width (mm) - 895
- Total depth (mm) - 600
- Gross capacity litres - 125
- Useable capacity litres - 116
- Oven function - multifunction
- Number of functions - 13
- Cleaning - pyrolytic
- Pyrolitic functions - 3
- Oven liner - pyrolux high temperature enamel
- Lights - 2
- Light position - top
- Layers of glass in door - 4
- Telescopic runners - three
- Shelf support - side rack
- Number of shelves - 2
- Number of shelf positions - 6
- Safety features - cool door
- Closed door grilling - Yes
- Fold down grill element - Yes
- Connected load KW - 15.5
- Maximum current rating (amps) - 65
- Type of connection - hardwired
- Cook top type - full induction
- Materials/Colour - black ceramic glass
- Removable trim (for cleaning) - No
- Wok included designed to fit cooktop - No
- Cooking zones - 5
- Pot sensors - Yes
- Boost function - Yes
- Left front Watts - 2300
- Left front diameter - 210
- Left rear zone - induction
- Left rear watts - 2300
- Left rear diameter - 210
- Centre front Watts - 3600
- Centre front diameter - 280
- Right front Watts - 1400
- Right front diameter - 140
- Right rear watts - 1800
- Right rear diameter - 180
- Position of controls - front
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $120
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More