BEKO 8KG HEAT PUMP DRYER
This Beko Heat Pump dryer features RapiDry™ technology which is a hybrid type tumble dryer merging conventional heating and heat pump technology. This lets you choose between drying quickly and drying energy efficiently.
WoolMark® Apparel Care means your precious machine-washable woollens will be looked after with the repect they deserve. WoolMark® loves jumpers as much as you, so you know it’ll be in safe hands.
Eco Gentle Technology
Beko EcoGentle™ innovative heat pump technology means you can dry without draining the colours – or your bank account.
10 Year Prosmart™ Inverter Motor Warranty
Prosmart™ Inverter Motor Technology provides increased efficiency and reliability by consuming less energy whist prolonging the life of your Front Load Washing Machine and providing you with long term peace of mind.
ProSmart Inverter Motor Technology
ProSmart Inverter Motor Technology provides increased efficiency and reliability by consuming less energy whist prolonging the life of the machine. Uniquely patented unbalanced load detection and combination of different wash motions will deliver a superior washing experience.
This offers perfect drying cycles so that your little one’s clothes aren’t exposed to any dust or germs whilst they’re being cleaned. The hygienic drying means that you can relax and know that thanks to Beko BabyProtect+® Program there’s nothing left to bring your baby out in a rash.
- 10 Year Prosmart Inverter Motor Warranty
- 155° door opening angle
- Max loading capacity: 8kg
- Energy rating: 8 Stars
- Energy consumption: 125 kWh
- Voltage: 220-240
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Drum Technology: Aquawave™
- Drying control type: Sensor Controlled
- Drying technology type: Heat Pump
- Flexy sense drying system
- LCD Digital Display
- Delay timer: 0-24Hrs
- Remaining time indicator
- Filter cleaning indicator
- Auto Anti-Creasing
- Reverse drum action
- Interior drum light
- Water tank full indicator
- Direct drain
- Number of programs: 16
- Drying programs: Cottons Iron Dry, Cottons Extra Dry, Synthetics Cupboard Dry, Wool, Timer Programmes, Bedding, Baby Protect, Sports, Cottons Cupboard Dry, Synthetics Iron Dry, Delicates, Freshen Up, Night, Mix, Shirts30’, Jeans
- Child Lock
- Overheating temperature protection
- Dimensions: 846mmH x 597mmW x654mmD
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Flyways national distribution network. Read More