BOSCH BUILT UNDER SERIES 8 DISHWASHER
The ActiveWater 60 with Super 60 Degrees C programme, 15 place settings and TFT display produces brilliant cleaning and drying results. 4.5 star energy & 5.0 star water rating means minimal energy consumption thanks to Zeolith and particularly low water consumption.
It has a HygienePlus option, so you can rinse with higher temperatures for highest hygienic performance, plus VarioFlex Pro basket system & VarioDrawer Pro gives visibly more flexibility & loading capacity. All the while, the SuperSilence feature makes it an exceptionally quiet operation at only 42 dB.
- Product dimensions (HxWxD): 81.5 x 59.8 x 57.3 cm
- 15 international place settings
- 5,0 stars Star WELS water rating, 12 litres per wash
- 4,5 stars Star energy rating, 205 kwh per year
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 45 C: 0.55 kwh
- Water consumption in programme Economy 45 C: 12 l
- Energy consumption in programme Economy 45 C: 205 kwhper year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- 8 programmes: Auto 35-45 C, Auto 45-65 C,
- Auto 65-75 C, Super 60 C, Economy 45 C, Glass 40 C, Quick Wash 45 C, Pre Rinse
- Advanced filter system
- DosageAssist detergent system
- AutoBrilliance - automatic detergent sensor
- 5 special options:
- brilliant dry, IntensiveZone wash option, VarioSpeed - express wash option, HalfLoad Plus, HygienePlus
- ActiveWater hydraulic system
- Heat exchanger efficient drying
- 5 spray levels
- RackmaticPlus - 3 stage height-adjustable upper basket
- Folding racks in lower and upper baskets
- 8 foldable plate racks in bottom basket
- 2 cup shelves in lower basket
- Glass rack in lower basket
- TFT Display inside
- Panel legend: Plain text (english)
- Push button top controls
- LED rinse aid and refill indicator
- Alternating spray-arm washing
- Electronic delay timer: 1-24 hours
- Real Time Clock
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator
- Quiet operation 42 dB
- Front-adjustable rear foot
- Child door lock
- AquaStop with guarantee
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However, we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Flyways national distribution network. Read More