FISHER & PAYKEL 614L FRENCH DOOR FRIDGE
Please note: This unit is currently out of stock however we are taking back orders for the item.
Fisher & Paykel 614L French Door Fridge
This Fisher & Paykel French Door fridge freezer offers large flexible space with a stylish stainless steel finish.
ActiveSmart Foodcare: Every time you open your refrigerator, the temperature around your food changes. ActiveSmart foodcare adjusts airflow to create a stable temperature, helping your food stay fresher for longer.
Humidity control: Your fruit and veges need different environments. The humidity control slides in each storage bin create a microclimate that helps keep food fresher for longer.
Ice maker: Fresh ice is always available for you in a dedicated freezer bin. Simply turn it off to free up freezer space or during busy times, you can boost ice production by up to 30%.
Design quality: Fisher & Paykel fridges are designed and built using quality materials. We use real stainless steel on our fridges and solid glass for shelving.
Simple storage: This fridge is designed to make it simple for you to store, access and remove food. Storage bins give you full access inside when they're pulled open and can be easily removed to clean. The flexible shelving also gives you more storage options.
Water on tap: The slimline dispenser makes it easy to fill almost any sized jug or vessel with cool filtered water and doesn't take up any storage space in your fridge.
Designed to match: With their premium handle styling and stainless steel finish, our fridges are designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel's kitchen appliance family.
- Depth 695mm
- Height 1790
- Width 900mm
- Depth - door closed not including handle 695mm
- Depth including handle 730mm
- Height - to top of cabinet 1790mm
- Minimum air clearance - each side 20mm
- Minimum air clearance - on top 50mm
- Bottle chill Yes
- Built-in ice maker Yes
- Clear plastic bins 3
- Ice Boost Yes
- Ice bin and scoop Yes
- Concealed hinges Yes
- EZKleen stainless steel Yes
- Flat door design Yes
- French Door refrigerator Yes
- Energy rating 3.5
- Energy usage 453kWh/year
- ActiveSmart Foodcare Yes
- Adaptive defrost Yes
- Fast freeze Yes
- Frost free Yes
- Inverter controlled compressor Yes
- R600a refrigerant Yes
- Freezer 181L
- Refrigerator 433L
- Total gross capacity 614L
- Adjustable glass shelves 2
- Adjustable roller feet Yes
- Covered door shelves 2
- Deli storage Yes
- Door alarm Yes
- Front levelling feet Yes
- Full extension runners Yes
- Full width door shelves 2
- Half width adjustable door shelves 4
- LED lighting Yes
- Rear rollers Yes
- Single bottle holders 4
- SmartTouch control panel Yes
- Ultra slim water dispenser Yes
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $10
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $15
- ENTERTAINMENT – Micro systems, TV Wall Brackets
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans, Fan heaters
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Hand-held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $25
- ENTERTAINMENT - Audio Portable Systems
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Coffee Machines, Steam Cleaners,
FREIGHT CATEGORY 4 - $49
- COOKING – Cooktops
- ENTERTAINMENT – Small TV’s
FREIGHT CATEGORY 5 - $89 for North Island, $120 for South Island
- COOKING – Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – TV’s
- HEATING & COOLING – Air Conditioning units
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item including fair wear and tear during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops tablets mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
- For all items please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. During the Christmas period please allow for 5-10 working days for delivery.
- For rural areas please add an additional 1-2 working days.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Fliways national distribution network. Read More