BEKO 70CM INDUCTION COOKTOP
For absolute safety, the touch control cooktops are equipped with a number of advanced safety features: residual heat indicators are easily visible, electronic child lock, automatic shut-off feature, and over flow safety switch.
Induction cooktops heat up only when there's a pot on the vitroceramic surface, while the rest of it gets barely warm. When the pot is placed on the induction zone, a magnetic field transfers heat directly to the cooking pan.
With IndyFlex technology, two cooking zones can be linked together to act as a larger cooking zone, giving you the flexibility to use larger pans and pots according to your needs. Since the vitroceramic surface doesn't heat up, spilt food won't burn on the hob, which makes it easy to clean.
Touch & Slide Control Beko cooktops feature 19 different levels for each cooking zone separately, allowing you to make the heat adjustments according to your needs. You can also set a cooking time for each cooking zone separately.
- Cooking zones: 4 Induction zones including 1 FlexiZone
- Construction type: Frameless glass
- Cooking levels: 19 per zone
- Total electric consumption: 7.2 kW
- Automatic pan detection function: Yes
- Flexi induction zone: Yes
- On-off indicator light: Yes
- Booster Function: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Eco timer: Yes
- Stop and Go feature: Yes
- Direct select option: Yes
- Key Lock: Electronic
- Cleaning lock: Yes
- Residual heat indicator: Yes
- Rear left zone: 1.8 / 3 kW (max boost) (180 mm)
- Rear right zone: 2.3 kW / 3.7 kW (max boost) (210 mm)
- Front left zone: 1.8 / 3kW (max boost) (180 mm)
- Front right zone: 1.5kW / 2.2 kW (max boost) (145mm)
- Overheat safety indicator: Yes
- Auto shutoff: Yes
- Cutout dimensions (wxd): 560 x 490 mm
- Unpacked height: 55 mm
- Unpacked width: 682 mm
- Unpacked depth: 512 mm
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However, we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Flyways national distribution network. Read More