KENWOOD FOOD PROCESSOR
You want a small, fast and stylish food processor that fits your kitchen and your cooking style.
So we created this powerful little kitchen accessory, featuring Kenwood's latest, in-bowl drive technology, to make it a whole lot easier for you to prepare great food, each and every day. Only the highest quality parts go into the making of every Kenwood Multipro food processor - and the FPM250 is no exception. The in-bowl drive is easy to use and enables you to prepare larger meals and blends.
All detachable parts can go straight into your dishwasher for cleaning and the stainless steel blade will stay sharp and true for as long as you need. Last but not least, it'll look great in your kitchen. The brushed metal, Multipro Compact Food Processor FPM250 is just perfect if you've a small kitchen and insist on Kenwood's trusted brand to help you create more of your favourite recipes.
It includes a 750W motor to run up to 22 different functions, and includes a 2.1 litre bowl, citrus press, dough tool and metal twin geared whisk.
Attachments and capacities:
- Citrus press: Yes
- Dough tool: Yes
- Rasping disc: Yes
- Reversible thick slice / coarse grate (4mm) disc: Yes
- Reversible thin slice / fine grate (2mm) disc: Yes
- Body material: Brushed metal
- Bowl material: Plastic
- Colour: Brushed aluminium
- Guarantee: Yes
- Size (cm): 36H x 20W x 20D
- Wattage: 750W
- Weight: 4.06kg
- Cord storage: Yes
- Dishwasher safe parts: Yes
- Non slip feet: Yes
- Bowl size: 2.1 litres
- Working bowl dry capacity: 1.2kg
- Working bowl liquid capacity: 1.2 litres
FREIGHT CATEGORY 1 - $6
- ENTERTAINMENT – DVD & Blu Ray Players, TV Set top boxes
- HEATING & COOLING – Fans
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) - Grills, Sandwich Makers, Slow Cookers, Snack Makers, Toasters, Electric Fry Pans, Coffee Machines, Nespresso Machines, Kettles, Kitchen Scales, Cameras, Telephones, Irons, Personal Grooming products
FREIGHT CATEGORY 2 - $25
- SMALL APPLIANCES (Selected) – Blenders, Food Processors, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Mixers, Breadmakers, Other Food Prep, Micro Systems, TV Wall Brackets, Audio Portable Systems, Steam Cleaners, Hand Held Cleaners
FREIGHT CATEGORY 3 - $89
- COOKING – Cooktops, Ovens, Rangehoods, Stoves, BBQs
- DISHWASHERS – All types
- ENTERTAINMENT – Mini Systems, Sound Bars, TV’s, Home Theatre Systems, Separate Audio Components
- HEATING & COOLING – Heaters, Dehumidifiers
- LAUNDRY – Dryers, Washing Machines, Laundry Tubs
- REFRIGERATION – Fridges, Freezers, Fridge/Freezers
- FURNITURE - Tables, Headboards, Bookcases, Drawers, Dining Suites, Dining Chairs, Bar Stools
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
BENEFITS OF THE PREMIUM CARE PRODUCT PROTECTION PLAN
1) Peace of mind: You are covered for problems with the functionality or operation of your item, including fair wear and tear, during the term of your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
2) Replacement for products under $400: During the period of your cover, if your item costs less than $400 and it suffers a breakdown, we will replace it with a new product or provide a store card.
3) No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of your cover, if your item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide you with a Store Card.
4) Repair Time Guarantee: If we take longer than 21 days to repair your item, we will replace it with a new product or provide you with a store card. Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of your item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to you or makes available to you your covered item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of your item.
5) Fair Wear and Tear: We cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of your item even as a result of fair wear and tear.
6) Free Assessment: We will not charge you for an assessment, even when no fault is found with your item.
7) Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, we will cover any freight costs associated with the handling of your item.
8) Power Surge Protection: Your item is covered for a breakdown caused by a power surge.
9) Overseas Protection: Portable items such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones and digital cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are covered when they suffer a breakdown whilst overseas.
10) Small Business Cover: We provide cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a small business.
11) Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant covered Item, even when the covered Item fails due to fair wear and tear.
12) Transferability: Should you sell or gift your covered item you can choose to transfer the cover to the new owner of the item.
The above benefits are all subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.
We will endeavour to meet our stated delivery timeframes. However, we do not warrant that these timeframes will be met as there are a multitude of different factors that can affect delivery times.
Tracking your Order
Applianceplus will email you with confirmation of your order details and a copy of your invoice. For orders that have been dispatched with Courier post you will also be given a tracking number. You can use the Track & Trace facility on the Courier post website to track your delivery. For larger items we use Flyways national distribution network. Read More